Sunday, May 18, 2014

Takreem Arabic Aunty Looking For Marriage Ideal Life Partner Online

I am a gentle, kind, sympathetic, decent, sincere and original person. I am a creative person so I like to add bright colors to life.I am well-educated, determined, active, sympathetic, responsible and friendly. I adore traveling and seeing new places, people, getting acquainted with new cultures and life styles. I also enjoy sports very much as well as outdoors. I'm good actress and so I love to watch movies. Not only did I enjoy the plot of the film but for me, and I find some ways of playing the actor . I like nature, fresh air, vacations at the seaside. I am looking for some-one who is caring, loyal, well-educated, good-looking, attentive, kind, able to compromise. I need some-one who is active through life, understanding and affectionate.

0 comments: