Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sibaal Arabic Girl Looking For Sociable And Honest Life Partner

It is hard to describe your own character, but I will try. I am kind and tender lady. I love to take care about close to me people and pets. I love nature and everything connected with it. It is nice to walk by beach and watch sun sets. I honest and very sociable girl. I am a jolly and funny person. I have a great sense of humor.I think my man shall pay me his attention and show his feelings to me. I am ready to do everything for my man in future. Every lady dreams about someone unreal and ideal. I am not a kind of ladies, who think so. I dream to have a simple and down to earth man. I like if he values simple things and doesn't have high standards. He shall be clever and responsible for everything he does in his life. My man shall be sociable and honest with me in every situation.

0 comments: