Monday, January 20, 2014

Mulayka Arabic Dating Girl Looking For Asian Life Partner

I am a person very open to other people and very polite.My friends say I have a good sense of humor. That is why I always tell people what I think and express my emotions. I am intelligent, purposeful and persistent woman and it greatly helps me in my work. I am pretty hard-working but sometimes I am a bit lazy. I am sure I bring the case to the end because that is a recipe for success in all endeavors. My friends say that they can rely on me in difficult situations and I always help people in difficult situation.I believe that a man must first of all to respect a woman and appreciate her as an independent person and of course love his woman. He should be a reliable companion in life. Between me and my beloved man should be a mutual understanding and trust. I wish that my beloved man primarily possessed such qualities as honesty, openness and a good sense of humor.

0 comments: